JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP.

I'm not one to follow sports much but I just saw this, "That was until Kobe Bryant burned the Toronto Raptors on January 22, 2006 in one of the greatest single-game performances in NBA history. As the Lakers scored a 122-104 comeback victory at home, Bryant finished with 81 points on 28-of-46 shooting, including 7-of-13 from 3-point range, and 18-of-20 from the foul line."

That's just... legendary.

I grew up idolizing Kobe. I'm not so much into basketball anymore...he was only 6 years older than myself. So sad. Truly a basketball legend. RIP.:(

I read the title, then the article, the whole time thinking this was the onion news or something.

:eek::eek::eek:

Very sad, he was a great role model for young athletes everywhere, like Jordan. Very sad news.

Truly one of sports all time greats and one I grew up watching as we are the same age. Very competitive and talented at his profession. RIP

Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his 13-year-old daughter Gianna Bryant when the helicopter crashed, sources told Wojnarowski. Those aboard the helicopter also included another player and parent. According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, there were no survivors of the crash. An investigation is ongoing

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top