JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So not only are we going to be battling media and clergy but also youth when it comes time to counter the Initiative Petitions.

I am sure our youth who oppose these IPs will organize and be given equal time in the media spotlight. Rrrrrgiht:rolleyes:

And we will be dealing with the doctors as well.

Somebody ought to remind the person 'practicing' medicine (who wrote that article) that medical errors kill 10s (even 100s) of thousands more people a year than those that are killed by the use of ALL long guns.

In fact, some estimates suggest that as many as 250k people die each year in this country due to medical malpractice -- Putting it as a leading cause of death, only behind cardiovascular disease and cancer.

"Clergy said as religious leaders they have a responsibility to stand with a sense of moral authority."

uuuuuhhhh.... but were they able to say it with a straight face?
Moral authority? Do they have ANY self-awareness, AT ALL?

Then this;
"... assault rifle and weapons are the symbol of gun violence in this nation. We take those away... "

Symbols now? These nimrods want to ban them because they're "symbols" of a problem?
Is that finally an inadvertent admission of their own impotence and incompetence? They're admitting that the firearms they hate so much AREN'T the cause or even a catalyst for violence... just symbols to give the weak minded sheep in their respective flocks something to focus on.

Let me get this right. When an Antifa mob pulls me out of my car, I don't yank out the piece and start blasting. Instead I phone one of these skinnyassed do-gooder preachers. What's he going to do, attack 'em with his wife's dildo?

Wait. Now that I think about it, with the Antifa/BLM crowd, that just might work.

Let me get this right. When an Antifa mob pulls me out of my car, I don't yank out the piece and start blasting. Instead I phone one of these skinnyassed do-gooder preachers. What's he going to do, attack 'em with his wife's dildo?

Wait. Now that I think about it, with the Antifa/BLM crowd, that just might work.
they are very open minded these days as long as it doesnt have anything to do with guns or the bible

No, he'll probably join in in kicking you while you are down on the ground.....

Don't worry, this will help
The self-hate portion of this billboard was a bold move and will likely receive push back from the black community but it's true. The other stuff about racism and oppression is the same old nonsense they have been blaming on gang shootings for a while now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top