JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

I was nervous for a minute. I thought my outdoor shooting area was in Weyerhaeuser land. It is not:s0023:

I'm sure someone will post "duh! you should know this!" but I was never told of the resource.

the link is an interactive map of where Weyerhaeuser land is. Very helpful to make sure your sacred shooting spot is not within their boundaries and you are subject to fines.

<broken link removed>

I was nervous for a minute. I thought my outdoor shooting area was in Weyerhaeuser land. It is not:s0023:

I'm sure someone will post "duh! you should know this!" but I was never told of the resource.

the link is an interactive map of where Weyerhaeuser land is. Very helpful to make sure your sacred shooting spot is not within their boundaries and you are subject to fines.
Good find. I was not aware of such a map. I'll use this to be sure I don't clean up their land! :)

Thanks!

you can get permits to hunt and they are almost affordable, for 1 year. but there is no shooting allowed. people can hunt in the legal season, but i want to be able to shoot also.

sucks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top