JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you lads noticed a near blackout on knockout stories in the mainslime press?? It started to go viral and now POOF like it never happened

Now it's just individual crime stats here and there

<broken link removed>

My guess is this idiot will get the whole ten year term with parole in three.

And back on the street in some elderly person's face. Can't jail Sauron's minions for long ya know, they have a job to do and the courts, cops and prison system need repeat customers

I've never felt sick in a fight, in fact once it's on I relish it. Most fights I've been in were over in just a few seconds, the aftermath is where the after effects kicked in. For me there's a strange calm just before the explosion...

I had heard a few blurbs about this sick game.

Anyone participating in such activities has crossed the line onto a bridge too far.

The statutes are clear "When innocent life is in immediate danger of DEATH OR GRAVE BODILY HARM"

Deadly force can be used.
IF the attacker is not able to knock the victim out, the attacker is fair game, unless they RUN away after they strike the punch.

A fleeing perp has broke off the fight, and you can't chase them.

Any of these punks that get offed deserve what they get.

In watching the video, the teacher was definately in the "GREEN ZONE" TOTALLY.
A total lack of situational awareness on the part of the teacher.

Condition Yellow folks

This entire thing "knockout" is just senseless.

If the victim dies, it's a murder case.

Not really sure how you can avoid this sort of thing totally, other than staying totally out of reach of anyone, and this can be tough if you go any place where there are crowds.

Your CCW is not going to do much good when getting smacked from behind.

This certainly needs to be discussed during any CCW training for sure.

Snowy

10-4

Listening to some of the girls in those videos talk. they seem to think it's just a fun thing.

Let them swat someone that does not go down, but instead yanks a pistolver and lays the lot them dead in the street, and see how much fun it is.

Snowy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads