JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a Webley Tempest spring piston .177 pellet pistol.

12-Badass-Granda-with-guns-badass-grandma-with-killer-gun.jpg

More and more of these morons will fail at these knockout attempts and pay dearly for trying.

A knockout wannabe gets his arse handed to him ... NSFW video embedded ... instead he took a vicious kick to the face from the guy in the grey hoodie (who was also smart enough to do an exit stage left because no good deal goes unpunished).

Funny ... it looks like his buddy who was filming the Knockout attempt turns on him ... "he hit her" ... like he is part of the innocent bystanders.

Mr Knockout probably won't be doing this again. These creeps should stick to dark alleys, not well lit shopping malls with all sorts of witnesses who may come to the victim's defense.

Knockout Turnabout: Don't...smack...Hit...smack...Girls...smack!!!! | The Daily Sheeple

That came beforehand, he probably pulled her off because his brain just kicked in and he realized HE could have been arrested for the kick. (See no good deed, above). Plus others were confused and thought the perp was being victimized.

Awesome, not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog

I went to Rumble in the Roseland and one fighter looked like King Tut from Batman and Robin. Giant guy about 6'4" 290 lbs. I got the crowd chanting for him 'King Tut, King Tut ..." hahaha.

Well King Tut got knocked out flat in front of us by a 180 lb guy that reminded me of those very calm Russian MMA (Fedor) fighters that people always underestimate. Didn't last 15 seconds.

I went to Rumble in the Roseland and one fighter looked like King Tut from Batman and Robin. Giant guy about 6'4" 290 lbs. I got the crowd chanting for him 'King Tut, King Tut ..." hahaha.

Well King Tut got knocked out flat in front of us by a 180 lb guy that reminded me of those very calm Russian MMA (Fedor) fighters that people always underestimate. Didn't last 15 seconds.

Fedor is a bad arse.. watch this

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews