JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just go to Martin Luther King Boulevard in any city or a Popeyes Chicken and you'll meet all you want

My problem is that I look like a smaller Vin Diesel, shaved bald head and all. So, I don't really fit in too well in those places. Plus, when I'm in the cities, my wife claims that I have an " eff-you" look and intense vibe. So, I'm thinking most people think I'm still active military or a cop.

Sorry, that bunch is is coming my direction, I'm watching, I'm on the balls of my feet and at least my strong side hand is clear. Living' in the ghetto!

Here's a little of what I teach. Vunak is one our masters

The followup vids and many others are on the right

Last edited by a moderator:
What those kids don't realize is; with some folks the brain stem and soft tissue of the brain can easily be permanently damaged. They could easily kill someone with one punch.. It does happen.

Secondly, yes they (in a well armed and prepared area) can and will die over their stupid "game" if facing the "wrong" or better yet "prepared" person.

What those kids don't realize is; with some folks the brain stem and soft tissue of the brain can easily be permanently damaged. They could easily kill someone with one punch.. It does happen..
I didn't click but I think that they do realize this and in fact are trying to kill people with one punch.

That dude is quick and crisp, it would super suck to fight him.

Master Pain he is. JKD is a concept of intercepting and destroying, it is very aggressive

Kenpo is one of the best single systems, we train in selected aspects of over 30 arts from Europe to China, India and the South Pacific

What those kids don't realize is; with some folks the brain stem and soft tissue of the brain can easily be permanently damaged. They could easily kill someone with one punch.. It does happen.

Secondly, yes they (in a well armed and prepared area) can and will die over their stupid "game" if facing the "wrong" or better yet "prepared" person.

Being juvenile hyenas they don't likely care, it's fun to beat da man.. few if any of them will ever see even our pathetic adult "justice" system

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top