JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could my Oregon LEO or legal experts please chime in? If an adult sneaks up behind a person and hits them in the head/face with the intent of knocking them down, also known as "The Knockout Game", and that person lost a tooth, what Degree of Assault is that?

The ORS is confusing about if a weapon must be used or not to bump up the degree to a felony.

If I had to guess at wacko OR statutes, it probably depends on who is the knocker and who is the knockee. If the former is a member of a racial minority or anarchist group, then they must consider mitigating circumstances :rolleyes:. Seriously, if there is a more cowardly act of violence than this horsebubblegum, I'd like to know what it is.

Seriously, if there is a more cowardly act of violence than this horsebubblegum, I'd like to know what it is.

Politicians sending our troops to battle while not personally leading the way on the front lines themselves..... or politicians passing laws to disarm the citizenry and having LEO's carry out their will.... I could go on. o_O;)

What does someone gotta do to get some real time for the knockout game? Punch a Judge?

Apparently Man who randomly punched judge, prosecutor and others in downtown Portland gets 4 years

3NCWBEZLDJFKXFIUBNLOYR5ZEU.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads