JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah we had a come-to-jesus meeting and it all stopped. I was past scared bubblegumtless and don't remember much but he backed up the truck and laid low till he went in the service.

Too bad they didn't recall him and boot him out for that little transgression! 'Course, you wouldn't have wanted him back...

When I was a kid we called this the "Knock Out" game...My times have changed sadly.
download (6).jpg

The reason this "game" goes on is like all "law" what is on paper means nothing. It's all in what some prosecutor wants to do. In places run by liberals it's very subjective. If the perp is minority and the victim is not you will be hard pressed to get them to actually push a real conviction. Now if it's the other way around there is a real good chance the prosecutor will go in for it all. Most of these are a minority attacking a non, so the prosecutors are seldom going to be willing to do much if anything. Now if you defend yourself and hurt or kill the perp? These same prosecutors are very likely to go after you hard.
As others have mentioned the best way to not end up being the victim here is not go through life head in clouds not paying any attention. The victims of these attacks are often not paying any attention to what is going on around them.

I knew my middle brother was dropped on his head! His tinnitus proves it!!!

Couldn'a been that railroad spike I chucked at his forehead cuz of his relentless torture...
(serves him right for getting me on MaryJane and damn near killing me with huffing of freon, I went down for the count and barely made it back, watching the white light... "oh yeah, it's fun lil bro, everybody is doing it"... Get Billy to do it, he does everything older brobro says... a sexual deviant too, 50yrs later Bro's found Jesus... not everything is forgiven Bro!!!)
This explains a lot...including why you're called bbbass lol;):p

I can see calling this a game for the hoodlum it's called running into the wrong person
In this game the perpetrator loses his mind when he trys this on the wrong person
Better luck next time around.
:)

The reason this "game" goes on is like all "law" what is on paper means nothing. It's all in what some prosecutor wants to do. In places run by liberals it's very subjective. If the perp is minority and the victim is not you will be hard pressed to get them to actually push a real conviction.

Do the injured parties ever get restitution?

I'm not sure I'd go that far. I mean, they were obviously up there to jump off. But I do agree he shoved her off unprepared.

Yeah, lets keep on the topic of street assaults.

If a punk smashes in a window, that can be replaced. If a punk smashes in someones teeth, then that will have long lasting physical and emotional consequences to the victim. It does not seem right that the City treats both as a misdemeanor.

Too bad the victim didn't aim a little higher :mad:

Gotta disagree there. This kid is never pulling anything like that again, nothing cures starting trouble like catching bullets for it. He'll preach the "getting shot sucks" gospel, hopefully making some converts and averting a bit of potential trouble.

Not to mention, the guy who fired will sleep better without a death on his conscience. Justified or not, that's a heavy burden. While being a victim is the last thing I'd ever want, it's followed up by having to live with taking a life. Just my two cents.

Actually these cases vary allot from state to state and even locality jurisdiction.
In Komifornia, they like to try and figure intent and most likely would rule it under a prank gone wrong their words not mine.

Federally as in how the words appear to be saying the law tends to look at it as this. If the known victim is not aware of the attack its aggravated assault. It could also be seen as attempted robbery. More Democratic areas tend to look at the assault like these as simple assault. Unless you are a minority, a women, or on of the LBGTEFghijk, or a illegal alien then it would be a hate crime if you even pushed a person. If you are white, it's probably your fault for getting beat over the head. :rolleyes:

Not to mention, the guy who fired will sleep better without a death on his conscience. Justified or not, that's a heavy burden. While being a victim is the last thing I'd ever want, it's followed up by having to live with taking a life. Just my two cents.

Why I would like nothing better to plug someone for doing that to myself or a loved one. I watched a person get killed that was over 25 years ago and I can still see every second not something I take lightly but if I had no choice and I might die, well I guess thats why we Conceal carry.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top