JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, can't say I didn't see that coming.

EDIT:
Upon reading the rest of the article, and it's links. It wasn't the game that got him killed.

He got shot while trespassing, and/or burglarizing someones house at 130 am.

I did see an article awhile ago where one of these little bubblegumes tried this and failed, the guy he hit pulled a gun and shot him in the gut. unfortunately the little thug lived.

the thing that bothers me about the media and or thugs calling it a game"knock out game". its not a GAME. knocking someone out can lead to permanent brain damage or even death.

I think the second to last paragraph in the story is key:

"
Knockout is a racial hate crime that is being ignored and swept under the rug by black social leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. If a group of whites played Knockout and targeted blacks, Sharpton, the media and the national press would be all over them, but since it's blacks targeting whites, everyone just turns their heads and says nothing.
"
There are all sorts of things that could be charged with these, including hate crimes, but to Holder and the DO"J" hate crimes can only be white on black.

I carry an Irish stick on the street, in fact it's one of the products my new biz will manufacture, with stainless heads. One look at me with that stick and they won't try it, but it could be a lot of fun if they did. I teach Kali stick fighting and the possibilities are quite amusing

If anyone has a long enough memory they might remember that several years ago I was victim of some gang-bangers downtown trying this same thing. It appears they were ahead of the curve. It is only because I was paying attention and saw the young man approaching me from behind in the reflection on a car window I was able to thwart their plans.

If anyone is curious, this is probably the source of the feral chimp behavior

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is curious, this is probably the source of the feral chimp behavior

Oh damn - you are absolutely correct sir. Now, I am not one of those blame the video game types, but damn. The declining IQs + the ever more realistic graphics and you have a programmed moron.

Studies have proved that while watching TV for 7-8 minutes our minds start seeing what is displayed on the boob tube as reality. So with graphics on games being better than TV I am sure that applies to these gamers in some way. Idiocracy is here.

My guess is that at some point a CCW person will witness such an attack, chase down the feral and kill him only to be charged with murder one. It's coming. Only cops can kill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads