Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Knock knock

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by C3Sig, Feb 10, 2013.

1. C3Sig

C3Sig PNW Oregon New Member

Hello,
    My name is Dan and I am new to this forum. I have been into hunting and guns since I was about 14. Well today those numbers are far more than just reversed. I am still into guns but more as a collector and a target shooter. I found this forum from surfing the Internet and have taken a liking to it. I look forward to exploring more of it and having discussions with some of you here. There is nothing better than good knowledge. I am sure there is a lot that I can learn here and I can't wait to get started.

C3Sig

2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

Whos there, oh its Dan. hello Dan and come on in, welcome

3. C3Sig

Thank you sheepdip.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

5. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Welcome,

Knowledge is power. NWF is a good place to get caught up on what is going on around you.

6. C3Sig

Thanks for the warm welcome. Some of the folks here are really good at coming up with a call name. Me, well it's my favorite owned pistol. The thing operates very smooth. The only thing I would change is I wish I could mount a light on it. Where do I start to look to see if that is possible? I know I can go with the LED on the grips, but what about forward lighting? Any ideas?