JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
My name is Dan and I am new to this forum. I have been into hunting and guns since I was about 14. Well today those numbers are far more than just reversed. I am still into guns but more as a collector and a target shooter. I found this forum from surfing the Internet and have taken a liking to it. I look forward to exploring more of it and having discussions with some of you here. There is nothing better than good knowledge. I am sure there is a lot that I can learn here and I can't wait to get started.

C3Sig

Hello,
My name is Dan and I am new to this forum. I have been into hunting and guns since I was about 14. Well today those numbers are far more than just reversed. I am still into guns but more as a collector and a target shooter. I found this forum from surfing the Internet and have taken a liking to it. I look forward to exploring more of it and having discussions with some of you here. There is nothing better than good knowledge. I am sure there is a lot that I can learn here and I can't wait to get started.

C3Sig

Welcome,

Knowledge is power. NWF is a good place to get caught up on what is going on around you.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Some of the folks here are really good at coming up with a call name. Me, well it's my favorite owned pistol. The thing operates very smooth. The only thing I would change is I wish I could mount a light on it. Where do I start to look to see if that is possible? I know I can go with the LED on the grips, but what about forward lighting? Any ideas?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top