JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw a fella use one of these on his close range night time airgun pest eradication rig for to quicken up his zoomen boomen. thought it was pretty neat.. "breakaway nylon coasters", put a knob on anything!

https://www.amazon.com/Breakaway-Nylon-Coasters/dp/B009SPDU3C

black-nylon-coasters.jpg

I can see how they would be helpful but are they $23 worth of helpful? I could easily make something like that and probably be happier with the quality.
Perhaps, but for $11.50 (you get two), it seems a fairly elegant (there are many more of these gewgaws apparently for much more money like single-purpose proprietary offerings from Vortex etc. and the like) way to change your setting without losing your cheek weld and view through the scope.

Apparently they are multi-use nylon breakaway coasters. lol
Maybe it's Brit lingo?. they call hose clamps (which these things slightly resemble and could probably lamely substitute for), "jubilee clips". crazy bastards
Crazy bastards indeed.

I know, right? 50 syllables when two will do.... tsk, tsk. :rolleyes:

Try this one.... in the "common-wealth" nations they say "reverse cycle air-conditioner". 9 syllables, right?

It's what we Yanks call a.... "heat pump". 2 syllables, 'MURICA!! :s0069::s0151:

Isn't pump two syllables by itself? Seems more like 4 total "Hh eat" "Puh ump" - maybe thats just the redneck in me...

The Brits have nothin' on those Deutschlanders with their concatenated words

Siebentausendzweihundertvierundfünfzig (7254 spelled out)

Rinderkennzeichnungs- und Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

(Cattle marking and beef labeling supervision duties delegation law)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top