JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have some knives I'm looking to trade for a pistol. Mainly lookin for a single stack 9, but open to hear offers. I have a 2 ZT 0180 fixed blades
Benchmade arvensis fixed blade
Benchmade contego fixed blade
And a bunch of folders, including some autos. I can take individual pictures as well, just let me know what you wanna see. Let me know what you have, thanks

20FD8650-CBCF-42DC-AA28-6859C904F0A5.jpeg

Cool. Well, I've got a thread up here that's been updated, and also have a few additional folders and potentially some fixed blades that I may be willing to put up for trade. The additional folders are:

• Spyderco Delica 4 - VG-10, Sabre grind, combo edge, black FRN
  • Spyderco Dragonfly 2 - VG-10, FFG, Purple FRN
  • Spyderco Dragonfly 2 - ZDP-189, FFG, Racing Green FRN
  • Kershaw Shuffle 3800 - 3Cr13, Hollow grind, Black GFN
I'll have to dig through my fixed-blade box (if you're interested in fixed) to see what can move.

Can also pay cash depending on the price.

Oh, I also have a Bastion Braza in D2 with titanium coated stainless handle slabs that's really nice, but a bit heavy for my taste.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top