JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I have a couple knives that don't get used so I decided that they need to go somewhere they can get some face-time... These are quality knives, not cheap knockoff crap!

Jose Diaz Frogleg Necker w/ kydex sheath $70 shipped
  • Blade length: 3.25 inches, flat ground.
  • Heat treat by Peter's Heat Treating: sand blasted finish CPM S30V stainless steel Rockwell 61-62
This knife was purchased from Jose about 9 months ago and has sat in its kydex sheath since... Jose is an awesome guy and makes a great knife.

<broken link removed> balisong SOLD shipped

Custom MBK Fighter $150 shipped
This one has scratches on the blade from the kydex sheath but is in otherwise excellent condition. Hollow ground with a convex microbevel, almost 1/4" thick, with micarta scales. Very similar to Newt Livesay style (I actually emailed Newt to see if it came from one of his apprentices and he couldn't say for sure but it sure looks like it) fighters.

Even though I can't ID the maker I can say that this is a solid knife that is well made. I am a knife maker myself and am quite critical and this is a definite quality custom that, in all honesty, I am most likely selling far below actual value. This would make an AWESOME Christmas present for a soldier serving over in the sandbox...

Not really looking for any trades right now; I will accept PayPal if you cover fees but FTF w/ cash is preferred (will meet at Mall 205). Will gladly answer any questions and will try to put up some pics tonight of the Kimura and Frogleg when I get home.

Discount if you buy them as a package deal: $280 shipped or $275 FTF.

Thanks for looking!

*PICS*

IMG_20111117_225533.jpg

IMG_20111117_225612.jpg

IMG_20111117_225756.jpg

Last Edited:
Well, I'm surprised these are still here. I was going to post up some unused Ontario Ranger knives (RD-7, RD-9, RTAK II) but I don't see much point. I guess that's what I get for posting knives on a firearms site :) Oh well, no more bumps but if they sell I'll update, otherwise I'll leave this thread alone.

Make me an offer on the RTAK II - it's "new in box." I'd rather not ship it, it's a big box... I actually didn't realized just how big it was till I got it, I believe its the same size as an ESEE Junglas...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top