JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The proof is in the techniques, research it and I think you will agree. If you watch the related video you will see guntings and stick patterns that are identical, and that the Indian systems were the oldest. Also get an atlas and look how close the two cultures were

That would still only be circumstantial evidence. I think the only two ways to establish a solid connection is either through a written record (which there isn't) or showing that a fighting system is so identical that it is basically the same fighting system. Latter is also impossible since we're talking hundreds of years of development and various influences. As for similarities in certain elements - that's the base behind most martial arts system. Human body can only move in a number of certain ways, thus only certain number of techniques can be created. It's basically like Western Boxing not being influenced by Chinese martial arts, but both having straight punches in them.

Well I'll stick with my research that the techniques mentioned are indeed unique to these general systems, and I've studied in over 32 arts enough to recognize patterns. I understand your valid points about documentation, but that is lost to the past, so we must either give up or follow a flow of information

Use what works

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top