JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Knights Armament Co
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you want specific pictures, please let me know.

20220119_161533.jpg 20220119_161513.jpg

I really really really don't want to sell this, but I need a new optic for one of my precision rifles and this is a backup to a backup so its going to go. I bought this gun new about 10 years ago and it was been a backup training gun. Has less than 1K rounds through it so its really just barley broken in. Will eat everything from full power M885 down to Wolf/Tula (Yes I have tested). I can't get these guns to choke which is why I am ok with selling this one since I have 2 more.

If you are paying attention to the market and know KAC, you know what you are looking at and what these are going for. This is the Mod1 with the URX3.1 rail which IMO is one of the coolest variants they ever made. I still run a Mod 0 as a primary and another Mod 1 as a backup. Both of those guns have north of 10K through them and they run like sewing machines.

This gun does have some scratches and handling marks, mostly from getting banged around in a deployment bag or in the safe. Nothing too bad, just know it doesn't look brand new in box. It has everything that came on the rifle except I swapped the A2 muzzle device using a Nightstick (Yea i got one of them too) to a Griffin Hammer Comp. I will probably swap it back to the A2 for the sale for collectors value of the gun. It also has a BCM vertical grip. You can have that or I can swap to another grip or the factory A2 if you like. This is a full factory gun, not an upper and lower thrown together. I bought it during the Obama gun scare if you remember how hard stuff was to find back then. The sling does not come with it either.

I would like to keep the Aim point and KAC mount with it.

$3500 for Gun
$4000 with Aimpoint/Mount

I can ship on your dime or deliver to your FFL within reasonable driving distance.
nice

Last Edited:
Old school with the qd mounts built into the lower. I have the newer version e3 mod 1 without that unfortunately. Collection worthy for sure. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.