JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

I got this on a trade and was planning to have an upper that would fit it, but have decided to go a different direction. Comes with all of the panels and is ready to mount. The mounting screw is there and everything you see in the pictures (minus my table) is included.

These retail for close to $300 everywhere that I could find. I am asking $180 shipped obo +4% if using paypal.

Is this the one that fits heavy barrels? Or is it the one for mil spec barrels? Thanks

I haven't tried it obviously because I never installed it on anything. I have heard mixed reviews on the matter, but have been told it will fit. I know that the "RIS" was used for heavy barrels and the RAS as a general rule wasn't made for them.

Here is a link that talks about it on AR15.com and a little past half way down the page a guy has pics of the exact same rail and he says that he has gotten it to work multiple times by removing the locking screw while inserting the rail into the slip ring and then once the locking tongue has cleared putting the screw back in and tightening it down. Again, I can't say if this is true because I just haven't had the opportunity to try it. I'm not against meeting up and giving it a shot though if you have a gun that you would like to put it on.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=437007

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.