Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Knife Shows?

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by G-19, Feb 13, 2010.

1. G-19

G-19 vancouver Member

How would I find information on upcoming knife, exclusive, shows? I am interested in going to a knife show that has a large selection of custom knifes.

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

3. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

I went to Blade Show West last year - first knife show I ever went to. Good collection... also 1/4 mile away from my office :) I picked up a Benchmade Auto and a Swamprat knife.

The Oregon Knife Collector's Show looks interesting, but ugh, I hate driving to Eugene. I might just wait a bit longer and hit Blade West again.

4. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Blade West is a no go this year. It's been cancelled.

5. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

It's considerably larger than Blade Show West and well worth the drive. I'm 3+ hours further north than you are & I still think it's worth the trip.

Bummer - I'd heard rumors that it wasn't coming back, so not surprised, but disappointed all the same. It was a nice size show w/ high quality. I know several makers preferred this show, so I hope they switch back to the Eugene show.

I've also heard good things about the Montana Knifemakers show in Missoula, but that's a really long trip....

http://www.montanaknifemakers.com/currentshow.asp

6. G-19

G-19 vancouver Member

Thank you for the input! I guess I will be making that trip to Eugene.:(:)

7. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

There is also the Mini show in Eugene in Dec. Plus there are some held in conjuction with the WAC gun shows.