JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I should have posted this earlier. The Oregon Knife Collectors Assoc. is having it's annual show at the Lane County Events Center this weekend. It is a huge show, 360 tables, with everything that cuts.
And, there is a small gun show in the next building. Best of both worlds.

by far the best knife show I have ever been to. Some of the best custom auto knife makers in the country will be there. I cannot attend this year. If any of you are going and don't mind picking up a business card from some of the custom auto makers in the area I would gladly pay the postage on them to have them sent to Tacoma. I need to add a knife or two to the collection.

James

Great show! You can catch it tomorrow (Sun) if you missed it today. One of the high points for me is Don Bell from MT. Aside from being an excellent knife maker and great guy, he always brings his 8,000 to 12,000 year old opalized mammoth tusk. He took my photo holding the tusk. All I could think at the time was, "Don't drop it. Don't drop it. Don't drop it.". tusk2.jpg tusk1.jpg

The last 2 years Spyderco has been at this show the past 2 years with a table of knives to show off, but nothing to sell. This year they had factory seconds there for sale at a significant discount. My son bought 4 knives and saved a ton of $. Couldn't tell they were seconds just by looking at them.

It was a really fun show. In addition to all the great knives available at the show, it is a huge social event for many of us. Our gang rents adjoining room at the Valley River Inn and party Fri. and Sat. nights in our rooms before going to dinner. We had about 20 folks in the group this year. Good fun!

I was looking at one of the knife forums yesterday and saw this year they are going to have Blade Show West at the Portland Convension Center in early October. I will definitely make that show.
Thanks
James

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews