JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, you have to look at city and county regulations where you live, work and travel etc.

My wife makes a joke about how I am never without my pistol and extra mag but I have to worry about what knife I have on me when I leave the house. So I leave my little RAT3 at home because it's a fixed blade and take a 3.25" folder that I can open as fast as I can pull the rat out of its sheath on my neck just because I "might" go into Vancouver city limits.

Can't wait to move back out to the sticks...

There is not much that gets me in a tizzy then hearing people against knives throughout my life. A knife is one of mankind's oldest friends for survival and in today's world has countless usages. If I had a penny for each time someone asked to borrow my knife I would be very rich. And I do love it when in the old days I could care less what they thought of the knife I would pull out and get a "oh my, that's a huge knife for a female, why not carry something much smaller". With age comes wisdom, when asked for a knife now I pull out a smaller secondary knife from my bra strap. Of course from time to time I get "do you think you be better off with a bigger knife"

For the record, I never leave home without a Emerson full-size commander and a Spyderco Yojimbo.

Have carried in many states including the one's that have outrageous laws and never been questioned about what I was carrying. Think I will stay away from England.

Have carried in many states including the one's that have outrageous laws and never been questioned about what I was carrying.

I've never been asked about my knives and will admit that I carried a 5" fixed blade for quite some time on my hip before I learned about the weird laws in my area; not a single person ever made a comment about it and I used it as a steak knife in restaurants more then once.

What I worry about now, is getting into an altercation and then having something like that found on me when the cops do show up.

Knife laws are no joke when you get into a legal situation, even if the knife wasn't involved.

Well ,around here,nobody cares much. A "weapons" permit is just that.For a concealed weapon.
But that's kind of for the cities.In the county in don't mean much.
If you are in the cities you need to have a CCP,excuse me,a CWP to carry a knife or handgun concealed.
If you are in the county,outside the cities,you don't really need one.
Same as for loaded firearms in the county and cities in you vehicle.If you are i the city it has to be in plain site.And in the county they don't care.
Not quite constitutional carry but will suffice.

I can't stand the knife laws here in Washington. No preemption so you can become a criminal with one step into the wrong town.
I'm from NH and I love the knife law there. It's simple. There aren't any laws. Everything is legal. You wanna CC a fixed blade, Go for it. Wanna carry a broadsword across your back? Totally legal.
Live Free or Die.

WA CHP is a handgun permit only. It doesn't give us the ability to have any knife we want concealed as well unfortunately.

We can also drive and ride with a concealed loaded pistol but not rifle in the car.

Huge differences depending on where you live.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top