JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was hunting My first knife was a Ruana 5" that got lost
I replaced it in 1990 with a 4" Ruana. These are made in Bonner, Montana. I have three Cold Steel blades made in the USA purchased in 1999. I am willing to sell the Trail Master and the Kukri (large) with kydex sheath and box. Both of these are in as new condition. I keep the SRK handy. I also have a Fallkniven A1 with the thermoplastic sheath. This one is stainless steel, unused as well. It is VG 10 laminated steel, full tang, a very robust build. I have had it since 2010. I have one Bark River knife and would like another. Let me know if you could use a good knife.
I found an SOG Recon Bowie in new condition in 2010 I gave it to my niece's husband. The original SOG's are now collector's knives. I have one of their original mini Pentagon. Also a current production Pentagon.

So my favorite for hunting is the Ruana

My favorite all around survival knife is the Fallkniven A1

My favorite EDC utility knife is the Cold Steel SRK. Mine has a custom kydex sheath.

I had a couple of Benchmade auto knives, both grew legs. I won't be buying anymore from them. I still have a McHenry fixed from them.

My Bark River is a EDC fixed blade with a custom kydex sheath.

I also have a EDC folder the Cold Steel Holdout 6" with g10 handle. My favorite EDC.

For folders
I like Benchmade, Emerson and CRKT
For some reason, I've never liked Kershaws, Gerbers or Spyderco
Fixed blades I really like Randall's, Mad Dog, Al Mar & Busse

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews