JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe, I suppose anything is possible these days. If it does come out that it was anything other than what it appears to be and there was some really good reason for him kneeling ....... then I will eat crow.

However, until it's proven to be anything other than what it appears to be ......... I am offended.

Also, I am not offended by your comments Hop Sing. Nothing wrong with being skeptical.

Thank you, ikemay. Momma allus said good manners are everyone's business. :)

I'd voice my opinion but I'd probably be called a racist....

Cause the words I want to use refer to people of all ethnicities.... there are some in every group.

Okay Colin and all you other kneelers. Take the time to go around this country and explain why your doing it so parents don't have too. Young kids copying you not knowing why.

I am going to send this to the Seahawks too. Start paying for air time and do your stuff on your own dime.
Screenshot_20170930-180429.png

The Tomb of the Unknown Warrior - UK-style........................at the entrance to Westminster Abbey in London.
1596646862869.png

The inscription reads -

Beneath this stone rests the body of a British warrior, unknown by name or rank, brought from France to lie among the most illustrious of the land and buried here on Armistice Day, 11 Nov: 1920, in the presence of His Majesty King George V, his Ministers of State, the Chiefs of his forces and a vast concourse of the nation. Thus are commemorated the many multitudes who during the Great War of 1914 – 1918 gave the most that Man can give, life itself; for God, for King and country, for loved ones, home and empire, for the sacred cause of justice and the freedom of the world.

They buried him among the kings because he had done good toward God and toward his house.

The last line is an adapted version of 2 Chronicles, Chapter 24, Verse 16, King James Version; And they buried him in the city of David among the kings, because he had done good in Israel, both toward God, and toward his house.

The first person who takes a knee here will also be the last. 'Who watches over him, in his eternal rest? The answer - ALL of us.'

Even the Sovereign stops here, and bows her head in homage, on her visits to the UK's second-most church. The recorded origins of the Abbey date to the 960s or early 970s, when Saint Dunstan and King Edgar installed a community of Benedictine monks on the site. Building began on Thorney Island in 1042 AD. It was completed in its present appearance in 1745.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top