JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you feel the need to make a political statement at this particular time then you are disrespecting everything our military and country is about.
I am still missing the part about exactly what he is/was protesting? This 'taking the knee' thing is becoming nothing more than a fad - with no clear protest objectives.

In this day and age of social media, people will do just about anything to get "recognized" and get their 15 minutes of fame plastered all over the internet. That's what they are looking for......

I am still missing the part about exactly what he is/was protesting? This 'taking the knee' thing is becoming nothing more than a fad - with no clear protest objectives.

Kind of like Antifa, anarchists, the Puzzy-hat ladies, etc. - seem to be protesting for the sake of protesting (and getting egos stroked in the process), but definitely no clear leadership or defined message.

A lot of people have and would give their life, their health, or their youth for family, friends, comrades, and that is an honorable thing. But those same people have and would give their life, their health, or youth for EVERYONE, and that is a great thing, the greatest!

You will never hear a Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer, a Fire Fighter, an EMT, or a GI say; " that guy is a ......., so I'm not going to save him".

The flag, anthem, and tomb protestors are the exact opposite of the people of selfless service!

Now that I'm retired; I wouldn't lift a finger to save or help them.

So to bring awareness to a few a-holes not liking them for the color of their skin, they make almost everyone else not like them by being disrespectful a-holeso_O

This is what they do not think about. The message is lost in the method of delivery. Choose a different delivery method that does not offend a lot of people and you stand a chance of being taken seriously.

What a scumbag.

The tomb is about honoring those brave enough who have fallen for your freedom. I dont think "free speech" or political protest should have any place near the tomb or similar sacred areas.

To kneel there is a new level of douchery. Odds are this jackwagon was just looking for attention.. Bet if he was interviewed he wouldnt even know what he was in protest of.. Just more race baiting and BS incorrect talking points from SJW and BLM groups for news outlets to talk about.

Him kneeling at the tomb is the same as a person yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Its a perversion of the right they are attempting to openly (and poorly) practice.

First amendment rights are in place to protect us from the government restricting our speech, religion and expression. This is not the case here. Kneeling in a place like this is not a first amendment issue - it's just plain disrespectful.

So many people don't understand that the whole Constitution is about limiting government power or granting it specific authority. Nothing in it concerns personal interactions. The whole NFL BS is not a 1a or free speech issue. It is a bunch of bad employees failing to do part of their job, which is to be a good representative of their employer. Take off the uniform, disassociate yourself from your employer and kneel on the curb until you starve to death. If the government interferes with that then we can talk about 1a issues.

This is pretty low in my opinion. If you feel the need to make a political statement at this particular time then you are disrespecting everything our military and country is about. Why even go there if you have this kind of opinion of those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

I wish I had been there to exercise my First Amendment right to call him a worthless low life mfing piece of sh*t. These guys may not be so eager to take a knee when they realize that they will have to take the same knee before answering to God, Buddah, Karma or the universe and explain your disrespect to the fallen warriors.

View attachment 394167

Picture of man kneeling during taps at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is sparking outrage following NFL protests | American Military News

facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg

All I see is a lot of people jumping to conclusions.

Ok, perhaps the "fellow" whom was taking a knee at the start of this thread was a gravely wounded soldier whom just kneeled out of his wheel chair.

Would the captions not say as such?

NO, apparently it's just some bubbleguming deuchenoodle bubbleguming off for the bubbleguming press.

Or it could be the Russians planting a guy there and having a photographer "conveniently" there, yet lacking any explanation for the photo posted, to stir up dissent.

The Russians played facebook and twitter for fools, why not this photo too?

Or it could be the Russians planting a guy there and having a photographer "conveniently" there, yet lacking any explanation for the photo posted, to stir up dissent.

Even if it was them - so what? It's still disrespectful, regardless of who is doing it, or even why they're doing it.

My opinion stands. The respectful thing to do here is stand - the only exception is for those who physically can't do it - such as those in a wheel chair.

No matter how you look at this picture it is disrespectful!! It doesn't matter what country you are from or the color of your skin. I really wish people would quit making everything a race thing. This is the United States of America. Everyone is born with the same opportunities and with out prejudice.

The stupidty that we are seeing today is taught plain and simple!!

As it is the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, there is a small chance that the person buried there just might actually be black.

Same goes for the Unknown Warrior at rest here in Westminster Abbey. The whole point is that we just don't know who he is, and that is as it should be. He is a representative of all our dead, regardless of the shade of their skin.

tac

• How about protest by voting? only 60% of African Americans voted last election.
  • How about protesting by getting a job with the police and holding yourself and your fellow officers to higher standards?
  • How about working through the ranks to police chief and then controlling the police directly?
  • How about protesting by not taking the money the department of defense is paying you to stand for the national anthem before a game and giving that money to inner city youth programs?
  • How about protesting by not letting the media manipulate into how to think?
  • How about protesting by not letting PAC commercials tell you how to vote?
  • How about protesting by going to school and learning critical thinking?
  • How about protesting by never voting incumbent? Let them fear for their jobs
So many non-disrespectful ways to protest.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top