JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is pretty low in my opinion. If you feel the need to make a political statement at this particular time then you are disrespecting everything our military and country is about. Why even go there if you have this kind of opinion of those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

I wish I had been there to exercise my First Amendment right to call him a worthless low life mfing piece of sh*t. These guys may not be so eager to take a knee when they realize that they will have to take the same knee before answering to God, Buddah, Karma or the universe and explain your disrespect to the fallen warriors.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-28-at-10.03.47-AM.jpg

Picture of man kneeling during taps at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is sparking outrage following NFL protests | American Military News

"Look at me!! Look at me, everybody!! I'm protesting!"
How about we find a dumpster nearby and make it the tomb of the unknown libtard??

As @etrain16 stated elsewhere and much more eloquently than I, there is a time and a place. Yes it is his right, it is also my right to consider him a worthless POS.

Indeed, both are true - but threats of killing him for exercising rights that American service men and women have fought and died to defend seem, at best, off.

Owning guns doesn't make us patriots - but defending all of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights at least gets us started in that direction

Come on lighten up. I'm sure it's all seriousness in the land of wine and onions. Over here it's just coffee and southpaws. I do believe more weed crops need to be planted to the east.

Just because someone CAN do something, doesn't mean that someone SHOULD do something.

If America is so bad for these folk that they feel they need to disrespect the flag, the pledge, Anthem (etc) and for which it stands, then they SHOULD think on moving elsewhere.

BUT there's no where else on Earth with the freedoms enjoyed here.

They'll keep getting more and more bold until they've gone too far over the line and lose all credibility. It's more vanity than protest. Not unlike the "God hates fags" idiots at vets' funerals.

I'm wondering if any one around him said anything at all?:eek:
I would have!!!:mad:

I would have said something as well. Just not sure it would have been with words!! :mad:

You're not supposed to talk or make noise, and that's probably EXACTLY why he did it.... the puzzy. o_O

A slap up side the head doesn't make that much noise and if done properly and with the right tactical advantage can render the PIS (pile of Sheit) completely worthless. :rolleyes:

So our service men and women fight for our freedoms, but God help anyone who exercises them?

Okay, I guess?

No, I don't think that's what folks here are saying. Rather they are making a distinction between rights and being flat out disrespectful. Rights should be exercised with some modicum of sense. Using a very sensitive place and time, such as this, is highly disrespectful to many, many people. Want to make a point? Why do you have to hurt others to do it??

He could exercise that right in many, many places, but choosing to do it there was wrong because it disrespected and dishonored others. THAT is the problem. Honestly I don't see why people make this an issue of rights - it's not, it's an issue of conduct, politeness and respect - which he chose to ignore.

First amendment rights are in place to protect us from the government restricting our speech, religion and expression. This is not the case here. Kneeling in a place like this is not a first amendment issue - it's just plain disrespectful.

That is a solemn place of respect, honor and reflection, not a damn platform for political grandstanding. Do you honestly not see the difference?

Consider this - let's say there was a public funeral for an LGBT person and some morons showed up to yell out 'death to homos!' That would be their right, since it's a public place, but would it be right to do it? Of course not. That is the distinction here.

There is a difference between exercising a right and doing what is right.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads