JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...may also be used for My Little Pony and Cabage Patch dolls.

KNAACK 42 locking metal box. Used on construction sites and such for securing tools and whatnot, I got it for secure doll storage. Was needing something that locked and found this to be significantly more secure than the little tin-can Homak and similar cabinets.

I bought this up at ACME Construction Supply a few years ago, it has been inside the house most of its life, never outside, moved out into the garage for the last six months or so. That's where it received the couple little scratches it has. As mentioned, it has never been outside, in the back of a truck or anything of the sort. Pretty close to new say for the few small scuffs/scratches. Comes with the Master lock and keys.

ACME's retail is $378. Price for this one is $ 200 in Salem.

Just send me an IM here at NWFA

DSC02069640.jpg

DSC02079640.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top