JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did everyone notice the Seattle Times article written by Danny Westneat regarding the stupidity of Kline and Murray made it on Drudge today.
<broken link removed>
Hopefilly this will have some impact on how Olympia moves forward positive for us and negative for the Democrats and anti-gun RINOs.

How do you just not READ something you sign and endorse. Wasn't there a South Park episode about that?

[video=youtube_share;sglZGSwK6ow]http://youtu.be/sglZGSwK6ow[/video]

Maybe Apple could try this same tactic with Politicians who sign bills without reading them?

And here is the proof that they are liars. This is the bill that Kohl-Welles and Kline introduced in 2010.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2009-10/Pdf/Bill Reports/Senate/6396 SBA JUD 10.pdf

Going you one or two better:

Did Sen. Kline &#8216;make mistake,' or just finally get caught?

Washington State Sen. Adam Kline (D-Seattle), who became the subject of national news over the weekend for sponsoring legislation that mandated annual warrantless searches of gun owners' homes by law enforcement to determine if they are properly storing so-called "assault weapons," actually tried twice before to push measures with the very same provision.

<broken link removed>

Going you one or two better:

Did Sen. Kline &#8216;make mistake,' or just finally get caught?

Washington State Sen. Adam Kline (D-Seattle), who became the subject of national news over the weekend for sponsoring legislation that mandated annual warrantless searches of gun owners' homes by law enforcement to determine if they are properly storing so-called "assault weapons," actually tried twice before to push measures with the very same provision.

<broken link removed>

Nice article Dave. I was actually unaware of the 2005 bill that you brought up. It just strengthens the fact that he is a liar.

How do you tell if a Kline or Murray are lying? Their lips are moving!

I detest most Oregon politicians, but Kline and Murray are completely despicable! You folks up north keep them there! Sorry!

Heard a conversation about this on the local yak yak station this morning. There is no stipulation in the bill about gun registration and both of these lawmakers claim there are no plans for any registration. So the talking heads were speculating on how would the sheriff know which house to inspect for proper storage, and the speculation continued onto the topic that there is going to be registration.
I have a different thought. Let's take these bill sponsors at their word. There is not going to be registration. Since they are willing to violate the 4th Amendment and require that law enforcement is allowed to inspect the homes of gun owners, why not general population. After all someone might not register their firearm. So what we have is Washington lawmakers writing a bill that would allow law enforcement to rummage through everyone's home at least once per year.
I would like to see how many anti-gun people would be willing to support these clowns when you give them that fact.

As much as I disagree with her - I made the mistake of assuming this was Patty Murray (of tennis shoe wearing fame) when I heard about the bill early on, but it is rather Senator Ed Murray of the 43rd Legislative District.

From his own website regarding gun control -
"Discussions about firearms too often divide us, but the goal of preventing senseless violence is a goal that unites us all. Senate Democrats are proposing a gun-violence-prevention strategy that has attracted broad, bipartisan support and aims to accomplish three key objectives.

“First, we want keep firearms out of the hands of violent criminals we already know should not be buying guns. Our bill for universal background checks has received twenty-three signatures – two less than is needed to pass in the Senate.

“Second, we want to reduce the number of accidental gun-related tragedies that occur when unsupervised children come in contact with firearms stored in their homes. Our in-home safe-storage bill is modeled on laws that have greatly reduced gun fatalities among children in other states – it’s received twenty-four signatures in the Senate.

“Third, we want to put in place some common-sense protections for individuals undergoing mental distress, including those who are not competent to stand trial, those who are involuntarily committed, and those who wish to turn over a gun to law enforcement for temporary safekeeping.

“These are three key reforms we can take today that will make our communities safer without raising emotions, dividing public opinion or inciting controversy. Republicans and Democrats should move forward together to pass these reforms without delay.”

<broken link removed>

And then he links to this following: "Senate Democrats’ gun-violence-prevention strategy can be found here..."
<broken link removed>

This is going to be a long fight. The floodgates have opened and every shelved, smelly piece of gun control legislation is being poured onto the floor in Olympia.

A reasonable discussion with traitors? I can only see that if it's asking them if they want a cigarette or blindfold

After a fair trial of course, which should take less than 10 minutes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads