JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1.jpg

SOLD

Kleinguenther K-14 7mm Rem mag

You really don't see these, especially in the PNW. Kleinguenthers are one-in-a-lifetime for most of us.

Stuart Otteson's 2-volume book, "The Bolt Action" has information on these fine rifles favored by both collectors and hunters. Vol 2 is where both the K-14 and K-15 rifles are dissected and a full report given, including a detailed history. KDF was incorporated in 1970 in Seguin, TX after Bob Kleinguenther convinced Voere in Vohrenenbach, Germany that their rifle model, the Shikar, was not going to be successful and that both he and they should set about designing a new rifle to be marketed by KDF in the U.S. In 1972, the design was approved and sent to production with a model number of K-14 for Kleinguenther project number 14. In Europe, it was referred to as M2145. About 7,000 rifles were produced between 1973 and 1977 with final sales taking place as late as 1978. Robert Kleinguenther's years as a chief designer and engineer for Weatherby are apparent in his designs.

These were produced with a 0.5 MOA guarantee from Kleinguenther at a time when Weatherby could only guarantee 1.5MOA. They're known as the most accurate hunting rifle you could buy. I would rate this rifle as Very Good. The trigger is phenomenal and the action is smoother than a silk scarf gliding over polished marble. 26" barrel with strong, sharp rifling. There is a small amount of typical finish wear at the muzzle and very slight wear on the top of the barrel just forward of the scope. The stock retains its excellent shine, and has a few superficial handling marks that don't break through the clear coat (which has no bubbling/cracking, very unusual for these guns). Putting it up to test the waters—did a search and couldn't find one ever posted on NW Firearms for sale.

Scope is not included in sale. The rare, highly-praised and period-correct Buehler rings/mounts are included in the sale.

$1400 cash.

Please PM questions/offers.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last Edited:
No targets; there's no scope mounted on it currently. I'm a busy father and work for myself, and don't get to reload these days. If I did, I wouldn't be getting rid of it.

I was a competative shooter from age 9. The gun and I can do our parts for what that's worth, but I'm not for sale =)

Still available. I'd thought my $1400 asking price was fair for the condition, but I think outside of Texas fewer folks know what these are.

I'd do $1200 obo shipped

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.