JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
According to the Klamath Herald And News Deputy District Attorney was indicted by the Grand Jury lLastMmonday for several offenses rising from allegedly menacing two men with a hand gun in October. He is currently charged with two counts of unlawful use of a firearm, two counts of menacing, two counts of recklessly endangering and two counts of pointing a firearm at another person.

I find it curious that we are just hearing about this now and that there are no details of the incident being published anywhere that I could find.

It's just not a big deal, in Klamath. You'd be surprised at what goes on down there. Being from, what we used to call, "Kalamity Flats", I stand behind the 'Good ol' Boy' system! I'm sure it was just another Saturday night cruising Main. Stuff happens.

I live in Klamath (from Sacramento). We have a lot of drugs (mostly meth) like everywhere else. We have so little other crimes that drug crimes stand out more. But we also have some of the greatest guys and gals in uniformed here. Love living here. Before complaining about Klamath, one should know that we have fewer murders in a year here than Sacramento has in some weekends. AND, I am not a criminal just because I have a gun with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds.

I was just down there visiting mom at New Years. Still glad to see pick up trucks with rifles in the back window rack! It's how it was when I was there. Love that place. Even with it's flare ups here and there.

Oh, I believe the Deputy DA stepped down from his position because of that indecent. That was just before Jan 1st.

I live in Klamath (from Sacramento). We have a lot of drugs (mostly meth) like everywhere else. We have so little other crimes that drug crimes stand out more. But we also have some of the greatest guys and gals in uniformed here. Love living here. Before complaining about Klamath, one should know that we have fewer murders in a year here than Sacramento has in some weekends. AND, I am not a criminal just because I have a gun with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds.

Let people keep believing it's a hell hole... Keeps the population down. ;):D

I was just down there visiting mom at New Years. Still glad to see pick up trucks with rifles in the back window rack! It's how it was when I was there. Love that place. Even with it's flare ups here and there.

Oh, I believe the Deputy DA stepped down from his position because of that indecent. That was just before Jan 1st.

See my above post, It's a terrible area that no one should consider moving to right, right? :D

Dog gone it, you guys, I guess your right. Who would ever want to live there! :confused: (Mule deer galore, Antelope, best duck and goose hunting, the fishing....) :rolleyes: But the drugs! And murders! Better stay away from that stuff. :eek:

Dog gone it, you guys, I guess your right. Who would ever want to live there! :confused: (Mule deer galore, Antelope, best duck and goose hunting, the fishing....) :rolleyes: But the drugs! And murders! Better stay away from that stuff. :eek:

That sounds like the Old Oregon I used to travel through... Welcome, spend your money please and Leave... Thank you for not staying...

All lost when the Communists literally discussed how to take over a State... And started Practicing that plan!!!!

Oh, yes, it is not PC to label demoncrats Communist...

However... If one uses the tried and true methods of:

"If it walks like a
... And Looks like a
........ And talks like a

It might be a.... Communist".

philip

"It is Very Progressive to be a Liberal.... Its Very Liberal to be a Demoncrat..." :rolleyes:

Shssss!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads