JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a glock 40 10mm and got the threaded black nitride finish kkm barrel for it. I have been very impressed with the fit finish and quality. My buddy has a lone wolf and I can tell mine is a nicer product. But, his lone wolf shoots fine and isn't 240$ either lol.

My experience with two of those is very limited. I currently have a Lone Wolf threaded barrel on a Glock and it runs fine with or without a suppressor. Back in 2009 I invested in a Storm Lake ported barrel for the same Glock and it turned it into an outright jam-o-matic. A trip back to the manufacturer improved reliability, but I could never really trust it again, so it got replaced. YMMV.

There is a picture of it in my g40. I love the nitride finish. Reliability has been 100% and the chamber support is much better than oem

IMG_20160926_151950302.jpg

I just put the KKM Compensator and Threaded barrel in my Glock. The trip to the range to test it amazed me. At 33 feet the bullet holes routinely were touching. If you can afford the KKM products--they are worth every cent in my experience.

Storm Lake is garbage.

I have barrels from Storm Lake, KKM, and Lone Wolf. I will only buy KKM now. KKM barrel is the only one that showed any increase in accuracy over stock. Lone Wolf was worse in accuracy but functioned fine. I sent it back and they tweaked it and it was returned filthy and no explanation as to what was wrong with it, but it was very accurate.

The Storm Lake barrel was ported and supposed to be for a match pistol. It didn't reduce recoil and groups at 25 yards went from 2" to 5". I called their CS and they were flippant and rude and refused to even look at it.

I went so far as to send it to a gunsmith to have him see if he could make it shoot. He couldn't.

So I will never buy another Storm Lake product. There is also rumors about them being bought out by some conglomerate that is ironically anti-gun.

KKM stainless threaded barrel in my G21, Lone Wolf threaded barrels in my G23 (9mm conversion) and a LW "Alpha Wolf" threaded barrel in my G17. I'd buy any of them again. The LW barrels, for the money, are a great choice. But, the KKM is fantastic....and priced accordingly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top