JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, unfortunately more medical bills for me so I'm gonna thin the herd a bit. All of my knives are hair shaving sharp and I take incredible care of them. Most of these were hardly carried at all. No trades at the moment please, I really need the $$ for bills. All of these are priced very fairly if not a bit on the low side. I'd rather sell something for a bit less, a bit quicker and give someone in our community a good deal. Rather that trying to sell my stuff for 10% under retail and waste everyones time declining offers just to make a few extra bucks. Alright, meow for the good stuff :)

***SOLD*** First up, Benchmade Casbah Auto 4400 Got this in a trade here from a rad guy. I carried it probably 3 times and cut maybe 2 boxes with it. Super smooth, super fast. Razor sharp. Comes with box and paperwork. $130

SOLDKizer Sheepdog s35vn Ti, I've had this baby for about a year. It's been carried about a dozen times, has a small amount of scratches that are barely noticeable, you really have to look hard. I reshaped the blade to a 17 degree angle and it melts through just about anything. Full Titanium framelock. I think I have the box for this guy. This is easily the smoothest flipper I've ever owned. More of an adult fidget spinner than anything. Super beefy blade. SOLD

SOLDHouge EX-A04 Limited Edition Allen Elishewitz #2 of 30 ever made. Auto opener. You really gotta have grip on this baby, the auto spring is no joke,its got some good pop to it. 4" modified wharncliffe blade, gmascus scales, carried twice. Purchased locally at Keith's. Comes with box and pouch/warranty paperwork. SOLD

ZT 0350. All black, g10, speedsafe assisted open. Thumb stud and flipper. S30v steel. Shows a little wear around the pocket clip and a small amount of fading on the dlc black coating of the blade. Less than 6 months old. Probably carried 2 dozen times. Comes with box papers etc. Razor sharp and in fantastic shape. I'd give it a 9/10. $100

20200122_114713-01.jpeg 20200122_114813-01.jpeg 20200122_114824-01.jpeg 20200127_184908.jpg 1580180015698959387939555456060.jpg 15801800306743405400416124895710.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looks like you are probably right about the Microtech being a clone. If you pause the youtube video below at 55 seconds you can see the serial number and manufacture date matches yours.

Looks like you are probably right about the Microtech being a clone. If you pause the youtube video below at 55 seconds you can see the serial number and manufacture date matches yours.

Yep, that was what I was thinking too. That being said this is probably the best clone I have ever seen.

Vespa makes some very well made clones so it may be one of theirs. I am not a clone fan but some are well worth the $ and this one is probably one of them.
Thanks
James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top