JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
ROSEBURG
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Palmetto state Dagger - I love this pistol only selling because I am getting a new rifle for.hunting season.

Full size green/Khaki frame with double basket weave and double undercut.
Additional compact frame can be in place of or added with full size (+$50) dark brown/green with double undercut and large dot stipple job.
Installed is a Bronze Threaded barrel with actual -150 rounds through it.
Can swap out or include additional Black threaded barrel never fired in bag for +$75
Vortex Venom Red Dot with shim
1200 lumen flashlight
Also have NDZ Recoil spring kit for the included compensator brand new in sealed bag.

Edited price

$450 for it in current condition or $500 for all included parts. Pick up a slide and you have the parts for a second PSA dagger for the price of one.

Edit**

Price includes 2 GL9 17 round magazines and one is green gen 5 17 round magazine.

Willing to negotiate a little feel free to send me an offer.

IMG_20230521_212102_HDR.jpg IMG_20230521_212053_HDR.jpg IMG_20230519_113534_HDR.jpg IMG_20230519_113528_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Palmetto state Dagger - I love this pistol only selling because I am getting a new rifle for.hunting season.

Full size green/Khaki frame with double basket weave and double undercut.
Additional compact frame can be in place of or added with full size (+$50) dark brown/green with double undercut and large dot stipple job.
Installed is a Bronze Threaded barrel with actual -150 rounds through it.
Can swap out or include additional Black threaded barrel never fired in bag for +$75
Vortex Venom Red Dot with shim
1200 lumen flashlight
Also have NDZ Recoil spring kit for the included compensator brand new in sealed bag.

Edited price

$450 for it in current condition or $500 for all included parts. Pick up a slide and you have the parts for a second PSA dagger for the price of one.

Edit**

Price includes 2 GL9 17 round magazines and one is green gen 5 17 round magazine.

Willing to negotiate a little feel free to send me an offer.

View attachment 1425668 View attachment 1425669 View attachment 1425676 View attachment 1425677

Hello, is this still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.