JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 tickets with great seats for the KISS Motley Crue concert at the Sleep Country Amphitheater on Sunday August 19, 2012
Section 204 (which is Dead Center) Row C seats 15 and 16. There are no other seats available in the section that I have been able to find online.:rockstar:

The closest seats I have been able to find for comparison purposes is on a resale website in section 203 which is just off center, with seats that were further back than mine and they were asking $304 per ticket. Section 102 just in front of these seats are going for $1399 on ticketmaster. They are just barely in front of you for almost 10 times the price. This is a great deal for 2 great seats in a great section.

My wife doesn't want to go so I must let these go. :s0054: Great opportunity for someone. First PM of I'll take it, for $300 cash takes both tickets. Saves you all the fees they charge. Can also mail them insured return receipt with a USPS money order if you want them mailed to you for $10 more. I think my feedback score should give you confidence. PM any questions. :rockon:

$20 off if you are supporting member of NWFA to reward you and if you are not a supporting member you can be for only $20 and still get the tickets for $300 total out of pocket. :peace: SOLD

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads