JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thank them for not releasing it but the only reason they didn't is due to the uproar in the citizenship it would have caused. Oak Harbor ring a recent bell????

No, I don't think that's got anything to do with Urquhart's refusal. He was following the law, and I've known him for several years. He's got a pretty good nose for smelling something that stinks.

John knows this is against the law here in WA and he's not going to play games with these people.
The fact that the editor didn't promptly get back to me with an explanation — one news hack to another — tells me a lot.

The people asking for this information need to be prepared to have photos of their wives, children, homes, cars, daily habits, travel routes, and many other personal bits of information posted on the web. The problem as I see it, is that some folks don't believe there will be consequences for an unprovoked invasion into the personal lives of law abiding citizens.

"Urquhart spoke Friday with Examiner and The Gun Mag, noting that Heavy.com asked for the information earlier this week. This column attempted to contact Matt Brown, editor-in-chief at the organization’s New York office, via e-mail but he did not immediately respond"

Who are these editors and CFO's of these companies?

Maybe a preemptive 'taste' of there own medicine.

SF-

First, HELL YEAH for Sheriff Urquhart for not giving out info on CWP holders in his district to local OR out of state entities. I will email him a personal thank you as well.
Second, the claim that there are 50,000 CWP holders in king county ALONE helps to lend perspective on how many legal gun owners/gun crimes there are.

That "/" is a division.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top