JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I cannot make this up if I tried...

1596651809057.png

The lunacy continues!!!!! What are these people thinking? :s0064: So you let criminals go when you catch them with a GUN!!!!!!! WHAT!!! :s0092: And I'm supposed to follow the unconstitutional gun laws????? :s0084:

Stacy

Hillary_Criminal_09.gif

No need for Democrats or Republicans when you got this sort of thinking as the NEWEST/ONLY ACCEPTABLE political ideology.

BLM Policy.

The six platform demands are:

1. End the war on black people.

2. Reparations for past and continuing harms.

3. Divestment from the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.

4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.

5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.

6. Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society.

To achieve those demands the group offered a set of solutions that include the demilitarization of police and an end to systemic attacks on black youth, including black members of the LGBTQ community. They call for the passing of state and federal laws that acknowledge and address the impacts of slavery and the passage of H.R. 40 to form a commission to study reparations proposals. Another of the recommendations calls for the "retroactive decriminalization and immediate release of all people convicted of drug offenses, sex work-related offenses and youth offenses."

Taken from: Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda

As I see it.....it's ALL or NOTHING.. Since it's their DEMANDs.

Aloha, Mark

So, King County Public Defense is asking Heroin Dan Satterberg not to do what he is already not doing?
Seems like wasted time and energy.................

Ray

So, King County Public Defense is asking Heroin Dan Satterberg not to do what he is already not doing?
Seems like wasted time and energy.................

Not even liberals can be that stupid, can they???? Giving this scum a pass on drugs, now with illegal guns too. Liberals use all their brain power trying to come up with really stupid ways To harm people that abide by the law.

This just makes my head hurt. I thought the official stance was guns are bad and we need to reduce "gun violence". That seems in complete opposition to refusing to prosecute felons and drug dealers with firearms? Who do they thing is committing this "gun violence"?

If you read between the lines what they believe is. "We don't want law abiding citizens to have guns and will do whatever we can to go after them. You do not deserve to protect yourself, you are privileged. Violent criminals, drug dealers and felons are victims and can do no wrong so their guns are ok. So what if if they use those guns to perpetrate violence they can't help it. They are victims and have no agency."

I'd like to see an original copy of this letter, verified as being from the KC Public defender's office, it reads and looks as fake as hell. And it's from Twitter.

Wait, if "illegal guns" are immune from prosecution, can us law-abiding citizens go back to FTF gun sales? I would love that bs law to be null and void.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top