Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR Kindle Fire 7" Tablet w Case/Headphones

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by .45's and .38's, May 17, 2016.

1. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Up for trade is my Kindle fire. Bought it new less than 3 months ago, used it a bunch at home & then got a new cell phone. Just reset it to factory new condition.

This runs at super high definition. Great colors & video never lags.
    Can connect just about anywhere, it auto connects to internet at stores
    Internet runs extremely fast. this was my go to device for northwest firearms
    Has a front & rear facing Camera that takes great photos
    8GB of memory & it accepts micro SD cards that are cheap. I had a 64GB Memory in it.
    Very loud device compared to other cell phones I have had.
    I used it always at my doc appts. runs netflix, comcast....books...etc....tons of games to download

Has a nice Amazon Case that can stand the device up.
    Has a brand new unused pair of Skullcandy Earbuds in Brown/Grey w built in microphone

You can easily tell the device what to do hands free, call this person, send text...next song...etc

Im just looking for a trade. 9mm/45/223/556/12GA AMMO, AR15 parts.....Tactical Gear....

IMG_20160517_111922_zpsefclx0zt.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. Lange22250

Lange22250 Milwaukie Active Member

Any particular AR parts you need?

3. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Random stuff

4. Lange22250

Lange22250 Milwaukie Active Member

I have some carbine hand guards, factory triggers, factory grips, YHM carbine length free float hand guard and other stuff I've forgotten about.