JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't like any change but change is the only constant. That being said, I don't even know what you guys are talking about, that's how much of a dinosaur I am but I will struggle through it.

Loving the preview of the photos by hovering over the link for the classifieds. Saves a lot of time having to jump into a thread just to find out it was nothing what you were looking for. Also the price being listed saves you from having to do the same exact thing.

I would like to know why under the new version rules I CAN NOT remove my description of the item, details, or photos of any classified add I have posted before I close it. This is not right. There is no good reason for this!!!!!!!!!! This is for the seller and buyers personal privacy. I do not wish for my personal firearm transactions to be tracked in any way. I do not tell people on the street what I have and what I sell. I always detete any pictures and information for my classifieds on here for the future owner's privacy. Again, this is not right! I will stand for what I believe in even if that means no longer being a member of Northwest Firearms. Screenshot_2019-07-17-17-40-01.png

I would like to know why under the new version rules I CAN NOT remove my description of the item, details, or photos of any classified add I have posted before I close it. This is not right. There is no good reason for this!!!!!!!!!! This is for the seller and buyers personal privacy. I do not wish for my personal firearm transactions to be tracked in any way. I do not tell people on the street what I have and what I sell. I always detete any pictures and information for my classifieds on here for the future owner's privacy. Again, this is not right! I will stand for what I believe in even if that means no longer being a member of Northwest Firearms. View attachment 601245
I just tried to delete my pictures and information for my current classified adds and I couldn't remove any of it without accepting the new terms. My classified adds were in place before this new rule I will not accept the new terms and I will be requesting that Joelink removes any and all of my pictures and any information in my classified adds as I never agreed to those terms. It was not a rule or requirement for the previous version of this site when I posted my classified adds before the new version.

I just tried to delete my pictures and information for my current classified adds and I couldn't remove any of it without accepting the new terms. My classified adds were in place before this new rule I will not accept the new terms and I will be requesting that Joelink removes any and all of my pictures and any information in my classified adds as I never agreed to those terms. It was not a rule or requirement for the previous version of this site when I posted my classified adds before the new version.

Screenshot_2019-07-17-19-21-49.png

I'm elated that V4 didn't include Das boot for ol' heyjoe.

No I do not like change, I'm a stick in the mud, honestly but I do believe all will be well and am honored to be welcomed into this amazing community.

I'm sure as time goes on the bugs will get worked out. I suggest if anyone has a complaint to post it in the feedback thread so Joe can work his magic.

Other options would be to go the way of the opposition and start protesting on the streets of Portland :s0140:
Where is the feedback thread?
I wish the thing didn't lock me out of editing within 5 minutes. I may find out later that I said something hurtful or stupid and want to set it right, maybe by deleting or apologizing. Now I may not be able to come back to edit this either. :(
Whadaya know I beat the clock!

Gabby

Last Edited:
I would like to know why under the new version rules I CAN NOT remove my description of the item, details, or photos of any classified add I have posted before I close it. This is not right. There is no good reason for this!!!!!!!!!! This is for the seller and buyers personal privacy. I do not wish for my personal firearm transactions to be tracked in any way. I do not tell people on the street what I have and what I sell. I always detete any pictures and information for my classifieds on here for the future owner's privacy. Again, this is not right! I will stand for what I believe in even if that means no longer being a member of Northwest Firearms. View attachment 601245

Joe's aware and working on the issue, it was talked about in the feedback thread I believe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top