JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Due to the human cartoon characters presenting the video, had to hit stop fairly early. As to the device; interesting, but still a toy. Once the technology is perfected however ... :D

Due to the human cartoon characters presenting the video, had to hit stop fairly early. As to the device; interesting, but still a toy. Once the technology is perfected however ... :D
They are getting harder to watch. It also seems that since Demo Ranch guy got 10 million subs, everyone wants to be on his channel and is copying him to try and get in on the $.

As for the toy, it would be one hell of a fun backyard gadget!

images.jpeg-68.jpg

I member

thumb_yeahh-i-member-memegenerator-net-yeahh-i-member-member-berry-51616837.png

They are getting harder to watch. It also seems that since Demo Ranch guy got 10 million subs, everyone wants to be on his channel and is copying him to try and get in on the $.

As for the toy, it would be one hell of a fun backyard gadget!
I'm almost completely unfamiliar with their work. However, I have observed an odd tendency on firearms-related content to feature grown men acting like inarticulate school children. I don't know why this is a thing. :s0076:

Be that as it may, I did not wish to come across negative, and my apologies if I did. Yes, you are correct, it does look like a fun little projectile hurling device. :D

It looks like a fun toy, but that's all it is. If it had lethal capacity... at least .22lr stopping power, then I'd love to own one.

Who doesn't want a sci-fi gun?

Being slow I just discovered this. And I appear to be the only old-school sci fi geek (non-scientist) here so I'll just say... YES!!! Frickin' rail gun!!!

Uhem, In the literature (lol, yeah Del Rey paperbacks...) railguns take a massive amount of energy. I wonder what the upper limit is for velocity on such an obviously small package? If it's anything like sci fi then this will always remain just a toy. Can't pack enough electric energy in a hand held package.

Still... oh man!!!

Looks like the website lists one dealer. Maybe it is worth giving them a call.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top