Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kind of neat, 16 year old girl opens gun store.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IheartSig, Mar 30, 2016.

1. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

2. therealhitman

therealhitman USA Well-Known Member

Now that last sentence is brilliant. I can definitly see these anti-conpiracy/anti-persecution laws being a fantastic boon. The gun industry and private parties should be employing every option for battling back the unfair stigma the libs force onto the honest gun owners of this nation. Obozo is concerned about "stigmatizing the Mooslims", well any law that helps with that goal in theory can be held up as a tool for the firearms community also. Conspiracy to take away my rights or publicly condemn my personal choices? Is that slanderous also? You will hear from my lawyer. Class action suits against Bloomberg, Brady, Crazy Moms Against America, etc? I can see it! Is it feasible? Any lawyers that can weigh in on this?

3. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Not to knock it, but can a 16 year old legally own anything? Much less sign business agreements and lease a building?

I guess if you have family money, you can do just about anything you want...

4. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

I think her dad is bridging that gap. Seems like he is helping her do this.

5. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Nice.

Joe13 likes this.
  6. cmica

cmica puy Active Member

guess someone didn't read, just skim.o_O

Because she is only 16, Dennis Pratte, Lauren’s father, holds the federal firearms sales license for the store and applied for and signed the store’s certificate of occupancy.

7. giddyupgo55

giddyupgo55 Vernonia Active Member

Good for her.If I were back there I would drop by and say HI .:)

clearconscience likes this.
  8. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Guilty.

The story didn't hold my attention much.