JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lauren Pratte, as quoted in the news release, also said the actions of "local crazies" opposed to the opening of the store could find themselves liable for "tortious interference" in a contract between the gun store and the landlord. "If you've posted on Facebook, agitated people on the local community's online forum, made harassing phone calls, or sent angry emails designed to interfere with our business relationship with our landlord, you are on my attorneys' list," Lauren Pratte said. "So if you don't see NOVA Armory open for business, you better worry about seeing us in court."

Now that last sentence is brilliant. I can definitly see these anti-conpiracy/anti-persecution laws being a fantastic boon. The gun industry and private parties should be employing every option for battling back the unfair stigma the libs force onto the honest gun owners of this nation. Obozo is concerned about "stigmatizing the Mooslims", well any law that helps with that goal in theory can be held up as a tool for the firearms community also. Conspiracy to take away my rights or publicly condemn my personal choices? Is that slanderous also? You will hear from my lawyer. Class action suits against Bloomberg, Brady, Crazy Moms Against America, etc? I can see it! Is it feasible? Any lawyers that can weigh in on this?

Not to knock it, but can a 16 year old legally own anything? Much less sign business agreements and lease a building?

I guess if you have family money, you can do just about anything you want...

Not to knock it, but can a 16 year old legally own anything? Much less sign business agreements and lease a building?

I think her dad is bridging that gap. Seems like he is helping her do this.

guess someone didn't read, just skim.o_O

Because she is only 16, Dennis Pratte, Lauren's father, holds the federal firearms sales license for the store and applied for and signed the store's certificate of occupancy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top