JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oh dang playboypenguin's fixin to let lose on this guy so bad hes gonna have to change the name of his holster company haha, scared me in the video the other day when your kid was making a racket outside your door i felt like i was in trouble for something myself!

Geez, feel like there have been a large influx of negative threads about crappy customer service experiences lately.

Sucks but sure is helpful for me to avoid certain sellers like the plague.

BlackHills Leather is, by far, the worst leather store out there. There turnaround time is up to 3 months, there holsters look amateur, and they will rip you off. Please do not pay attention to the good reviews about Blackhills Leather. I was scammed because I ignored the bad reviews and learned about this place the hard way by being scammed. I am only trying to get the word out there to help whoever reads this post. DO NOT BUY FROM BLACKHILLS LEATHER!
I ordered a holster from there and they sent me a holster for my Beretta that looks nothing close to the pictures I sent Rudy. And for a bonus, the gun doesn't fit in the holster! I called them to get a refund and Rudy refuses to work with me, yells in my ear and refuses to refund my money. I lost $170.00 on this SCAM! BUYER BEWARE

He never asked me what I wanted. I got the rounded open base...
Here is some pictures I attached to this thread. The first holster is the picture I sent Rudy. This is the holster I ordered and he insisted he could make for me. He was quick to take my money..

The second holster is the one Rudy sent me. Not even close to what I ordered. And the gun does not fit! He screamed in my ear and hung up on me. He told me that he will not deal with me. I lost $170.00 to this Scam artist!

untitled.png
BHLHOLSTER.png

upload_2014-7-2_9-50-16.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeek, I feel very sad for your beretta. That's a shame. Looks like a 7 year olds school project.

We should all call Rudy and give him a hard time a few times a day. He will be afraid to answer the phone, tee hehe

Last Edited:
Oof.. that's pretty darn ugly. I've got some high dollar holsters but for my GP, I only have an Uncle Mikes Sidekick (well, and some old L frame duty rigs that fit it).. very happy with it.. Also, since I live in the wet part of Oregon, even though it's stainless, I'd prefer other than leather.. internet snatch pic..

DSCN1247.jpg

I have several custom holsters and am not 100% satisfied with any of them. I'll be sticking with factory made from major mfgrs from now on, and certainly nothing from Black Hills. That holster and response letter were atrocious. CS is dead these days, it seems.

Oh my, that holster is hideous and the response would fail third grade writing. There are many extremely talented and consciousness holster makers out there. To mention just two, I love my Milt Sparks and TT Gunleather holsters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top