JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all!

Thanks for looking. I have purchased a few items through this community before, but this is my first attempt to sell here.

I'm thinning out the safe at the moment, and I just don't shoot this gun much. I purchased this gun new from Keith's in 2015, and have put exactly 175 rounds through it (I keep a log), all Remington and Speer. It comes with the box, all paperwork, the factory magazine and the factory Crimson Trace laser. Additionally, I'll throw in a Safariland duty holster and three 8-round stainless magazines. The finish is pristine, the firearm has been well cared-for and lubricated, and it shoots as well as expected.

I'm in east Multnomah County. Price is $1350, or $1400 if you want a Surefire x200 too (holster accommodates it).

Feel free to make offers! Also, I'm looking for a .22 auto pistol and a newer P220 Combat...and a 9mm delayed roller-delayed blowback pistol or rifle...open to trades up or down.

Eric

kimber1.jpg kimber2.jpg kimber3.jpg kimber4.jpg kimber5.jpg kimber6.jpg kimber7.jpg kimber8.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.