JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE DROP $850!!! Tac-Pro ll. Includes, 2ea. 8 round Kimber mags, original case, lock and manual, plus a few extras: package of factory take down tools, Cylinder and Slide Dymondwood grips (pictured on gun) as well as factory grips and mag-well flare. I am the 2nd owner and i've put 400 rnds thru no problem. However I'm a lefty and the way i hold gun the spent casings fly too close to my forehead for my liking. It has some minor holster wear but still a great looking gun. shoots great and very accurate.

CASH PRICE $850.00 or trade for LNIB Beretta 92 FS plus cash.

pm or txt me if interested 360-566-5261

WDL and CPL required for my records only.
2013-06-01 12.00.31.jpg 2013-06-01 12.01.48.jpg 2013-06-01 12.03.11.jpg
2013-06-01 11.59.01.jpg 2013-06-01 12.02.29.jpg

2013-06-01 12.03.11.jpg

2013-06-01 12.00.31.jpg

2013-06-01 12.01.48.jpg

2013-06-01 11.59.01.jpg

2013-06-01 12.02.29.jpg

Last Edited:
Whats the deal with an external extractor?
Kimber's external extractor was problematic, thus we see all but the two years of Kimbers with internal extractors. Kimber really wanted the EE to work, they tried three or four extractors but never could get every pistol to work great. I had one that I had purchased (overlooking the EE) and Kimber was good enough to replace the slide with a internal extractor model. I'm not sure Kimber is still replacing slides on these older pistols anymore (they tried the EE in 2005 -06)

I have had zero problems with my EE after thousands of rounds . I see the new sig 1911's have an EE
Both Sig and S&W have EE and seem to work well (longer extrator. Kimbers' design didn't work as well other wise they would still have the EE on the current models (and I'm not a Kimber basher and I haven't drank their Kook-aid) Some people have had good luck with their EE others have not...the pistol I purchase didn't work as well as my IE pistol, but Kimber replaced the slide with a EE with a IE slide and it work great after that.

Kimber's external extractor was problematic, thus we see all but the two years of Kimbers with internal extractors. Kimber really wanted the EE to work, they tried three or four extractors but never could get every pistol to work great. I had one that I had purchased (overlooking the EE) and Kimber was good enough to replace the slide with a internal extractor model. I'm not sure Kimber is still replacing slides on these older pistols anymore (they tried the EE in 2005 -06)

Thanks for the info... i since have called Kimber and he issued an RMA for me to return the pistol to have it looked at by one of their gunsmiths, however wouldn't fully commit to a warranty repair so i guess ill see what they offer to do for me after they have a look. I thought it was cause i hold it more to my left especially when one hand shooting. I didn't think it was a problem with the weapon itself until you explained the issue.
Thanks again,
Brad.

My experience with Kimber customer service has been positive the couple times I have a need to use it. If they replace your slide you will have a more desireable firearm... Let us know what happens, I would be very interested if they are still replacing the EE slides

My experience with Kimber customer service has been positive the couple times I have a need to use it. If they replace your slide you will have a more desireable firearm... Let us know what happens, I would be very interested if they are still replacing the EE slides

will do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top