JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
ridgfield
State
Washington
Hey up for sale is my compact kimber ultra crimson carry 2. It is a nice compact 1911 kimber with the crimson brand laser grip that came from the factory. This is a badass little gun, I am just selling because I want to use the money for something else. I have the full size version for sale also! It really does look amazing. It is a very pretty gun. It is heavy but not super heavy like a full 1911, makes it easier to carry. Note: this gun was NOT carried EVER, I only thought about it - but never did.

This gun like I said is barely used. Maybe 100 rounds over 2-3 range trips in the last couple of years. Mostly just sits in the safe because I shoot my glock and AR the most.

It has 2 extra KIMBER branded mags, all three are kimber brand. Kimber is quality in my opinion so that matters.

Willing to sell to someone in OR or WA, will meet at FFL.

Would trade for a sig p226 RX with the red dot, and consider other pistols with a red dot. Let me know what you've got!

68831044_515872515886361_5260914928453156864_n.jpg 69609286_515872542553025_6982594659734257664_n.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you consider 800$
No sorry. Please personal message me if you have anymore price questions. I've had a lot of interest on my full size version at $900 without extra mags and I'm sure I can get $950 fairly easily on this one. It'd cost $1100 or more new with extra mags, and is barely used.

Hi, I have a very nice NIB S&W Engraved 5" 1911 with wood box. It is worth at least $1,200, but a safe queen, looking to get something to shoot. Let me know if interested. Thanks, Mike

10270_01_lg_0[1].jpg

Would you consider 800$

Hi, I know it has been a long time, but I was shown some better prices new than where I had thought it was for this model. I would be willing to take that $800 if you were still interested. I am aware it has been a long time and you are probably not, just figured I'd let you know. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.