JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to sell or trade my Kimber Ultra Covert 2 3" w/night sites and crimson trace. Bought about one year ago brand new. Have all original papers, tools, and box that came with it. 500 rounds shoot. Works great no problems. Comes with three Wilson Combat magazines which work excellent and the original Kimber magazine. Also comes with a Ted Blocker DA1 holster about four months old. Also have 450 rounds of 45 acp 230 grain in various 50 round boxes. Would like to sell, I need to fund some projects around the home. Would trade for a newer HK USP compact in 40 cal. or 9mm. Would help if you had several magazines as well. The magazines are around $35 each, holster was $89, ammo at $22-$25 a box. So that's about $400 in extras. I payed $1400 for the firearm so I have $1800 in this. Asking $1600 or $1400 without ammo. Thanks for looking. If you would like more pics I would be happy to e-mail you. Located in PDX I work a lot so meeting in PDX only. ODL and CHL required. Also bill of sale for my personal records as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.