JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new from Bob's about 3 months ago.It has had less than one box of ammo through it. It has one scratch under the slide stop,other than that it is as new. $950
Heres what Kimber says about it...

Made entirely in the Custom Shop, CDP pistols combine Kimber's most popular concealed carry features into the package that gave them their name. Adding these features during the manufacturing process reduces their retail cost by over $500, giving CDP pistols their incredible value.

CDP pistols are easy to carry because their 7075-T7 aluminum frames are lightweight, up to seven ounces less than steel frames but every bit as strong and dependable. Slides are machined from solid stainless steel and given a satin finish that will not reflect light.

Possibly the best feature is the carry bevel treatment. All edges of the pistol are rounded and blended by hand, leaving no sharp corners to catch clothing or dig into a holster.

All CDP barrels and chambers are match grade for accuracy. Breech faces are polished and ejection ports are lowered and flared for reliable function. Magazine wells are beveled and magazine release buttons extended for fast reloading. Low profile three dot (green) night sights are quick to target even in dim light. Positive 30 lines-per-inch checkering on the frontstrap and trigger guard belly lock the pistol in your hand. Extended ambidextrous thumb safety, checkered flat mainspring housing, and match grade Premium Aluminum Trigger are all included

Thanks

1) They haven't made external extractor's for years. I bought this new 3 months ago.But here's your picture anyway.
2)The only trades I can think of is a DPMS 308 LR or REM. R-25 in 308.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.