JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I believe he wanted $1200.

Thanks for the info dlux. He sent me a nasty PM stating that I should check the "prefix" before "wasting time" posting in "his" thread. LOL. Since there is no info regarding price in anywhere in his posting (that I can see), I can only assume he is not the type of person I will do business with anyway so I will pass. I see now why this gun is still for sale :rolleyes:

The prefix does say "WTT". Before he had it at "WTS/WTT" . But now it's at "WTT". Maybe we should pay closer attention to the headline. He's actually a humble guy.

To bad that you wouldn't take that SIG P938 Extreme as full trade, that you just picked up from me! I would have LOVED to have traded that. I didn't think about it! What a beautiful piece and only 1000 of them....ahhhhh shucks :s0054:

Maybe you can think about what we discussed.

Regardless of what was posted above, this guy is GREAT to do business with. Traveled some distance a couple 3 times to meet with me and always on time and very polite and friendly. :s0155:

Zak is pleasure do deal with. Very nice guy. I had done some trades with him and it was pleasure.
Gun is very nice too, I saw it in person. I wish I have money for it, Ill be all over it. I would say collectible item :)

good luck Zak

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.