JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell or trade two handguns that have become safe queens lately.

The Kimber Ultra Carry 2 was an every-day-carry for a lot of years and has obvious holster/finish wear but still shoots great. It has standard sights and comes with 3 magazines. The factory original magazine (the black one) is a bit worn but the other two work like new. I'm throwing in a box of plinking ammo.

The Smith and Wesson 642 has only had a few hundred rounds through it and still comes with all the original stuff from the factory, plus it has a Crimson Trace laser installed. You'll notice two small finish mars at the top of the frame from briefly taping a sight channel block in place while mocking out a holster (oops). It still shoots like new. I'm throwing in a couple boxes of plinking ammo and a box of Critical Defense.

I live in Seattle and am willing to travel a bit if needed and will split the transfer fee(s).

I'll sell either or both of these outright (just make an offer) but I'm also presently in the market for a 5" Springfield XD/XDMod2 in 9mm or a 308 semi-automatic rifle (especially an M1A) and will entertain trades with cash on whichever side is needed to balance things out.

38-1.jpg 38-2.jpg 38-3.jpg 45-1.jpg 45-2.jpg

Apologies; I wasn't aware a stated price was required. I would do $450 for the S&W and $650 for the Kimber or I would consider trades. For trades I'm in the market for a 5", 9mm, XD/XDMod2 or a semi-automatic rifle (rifle calibers only). I'm particularly looking for 308 WIN, especially an M1A. Depending on what's on offer, I can accept or kick in cash to make the scales balance.

Last Edited:
I have a gen 3 Glock 17 with the stainless steel slide and stainless steel Barrel also has a Zev technology spring kit titanium safety plunger extended slide lock extended magazine release slide spring buffers Trijicon Big Dot front sight I'm sure I'm forgetting something super smooth sweet gun I have to makes for it and all the original Factory stuff
I'm interested in your 642 airweight if you are interested in a trade please text 253-459-3135 and I will send you some pics
Also if you do decide to do a trade I have a guy in Seattle Todd Hildebrand who I do transfers with all the time he's fast and only $20
Apologies; I wasn't aware a stated price was required. I would do $450 for the S&W and $650 for the Kimber or I would consider trades. For trades I'm in the market for a 5", 9mm, XD/XDMod2 or a semi-automatic rifle (rifle calibers only). I'm particularly looking for 308 WIN, especially an M1A. Depending on what's on offer, I can accept or kick in cash to make the scales balance.
Looking to sell or trade two handguns that have become safe queens lately.

The Kimber Ultra Carry 2 was an every-day-carry for a lot of years and has obvious holster/finish wear but still shoots great. It has standard sights and comes with 3 magazines. The factory original magazine (the black one) is a bit worn but the other two work like new. I'm throwing in a box of plinking ammo.

The Smith and Wesson 642 has only had a few hundred rounds through it and still comes with all the original stuff from the factory, plus it has a Crimson Trace laser installed. You'll notice two small finish mars at the top of the frame from briefly taping a sight channel block in place while mocking out a holster (oops). It still shoots like new. I'm throwing in a couple boxes of plinking ammo and a box of Critical Defense.

I live in Seattle and am willing to travel a bit if needed and will split the transfer fee(s).

I'll sell either or both of these outright (just make an offer) but I'm also presently in the market for a 5" Springfield XD/XDMod2 in 9mm or a 308 semi-automatic rifle (especially an M1A) and will entertain trades with cash on whichever side is needed to balance things out.

IMG_20171216_132653902-3000x2250-750x563.jpg IMG_20171216_135251171_LL-800x600.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.