JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD I have a Kimber Ultra Carry II w/ nitesights in black for sale or trade. Comes with 2 mags (original 7 rd mag, and 8 rd Kimpro mag), and 2 holsters (one Bianchi carrylock and one blackhawk holster). It also comes with the original box, paperwork, receipt, and gunlock. Round count around 1000-1200, the nite sights still glow bright, and shows some holster wear as this was my primary carry gun. Looking to get SOLD or open to trade offers. As far as trades i am looking for a S&W bodygaurd 38, ruger lcr, ruger super blackhawk in 44mag, and a .357 or .44mag levergun, but i am open to offers. What i really want is a STI or Fusion 1911 in 6" or possibly other 5" or 6" 1911's and i also have a little bit of cash to play with as well. I can email additional pics as well upon request.

kimber1.JPG

kimber2.jpg

kimber3.jpg

Last Edited:
Would you swap for a Para Carry 12 3.5 inch barrel, 12+1, double action, night sights, Low use. I got it last year. Live in Redmond WA
No feeding issues, vary accurate and has 3 double stack mags one mag holster and 2 pistol holsters . It is hard to find this model.

Here is a link of a Carry 12 I can make a photo of mine as well but this is a link to the same one I have.

http://dynamicarmament.com/items/ha...12-45acp-12rd-3-5-st-ns-poctx1245n-detail.htm

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.