JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0105.JPG Looking to raise some cash for upcoming Christmas. Like the ad indicates, looking to sell very lightly used Kimber Ultra Aegis II (9MM single stack). Click the link for details: <broken link removed>
With all the current rage of 9mm 1911, this is the perfect conceal carry piece. Bought the pistol from forum member few years back for my wife, she took it out to the range few times and then it set in my safe. Will come with very highly sought out after Erik Little (Combat Leather) OWB holster and a mag pouch....those who know Erik, you know his stuff is top notch and you can't even get them anymore due to him not taking orders now for over a year. The pistol will also come with 3 mags. I think the fair price on this with everything is $800. Kimber Ultra Aegis II is very hard to find not to mention that on gunbroker, this is going for $1100+ ...so asking price of $800 should be a fair deal. Obviously all FFA rules apply and will only deal in person at reputable FFL shop.

Last Edited: