JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hope someone can give me some advice, thinking about buying a kimber ultra 2 in 45 cal. polymer with what i was told is a 10? round factory mag. Nice looking and they want 575 out the door with background check, no box,papers, or round count known, this is all i know about the pistol, is this a fair deal? Thanks

Had not heard of it before and couldnt find it on their site. May have to go to my Kimber dealer and get one.;) pilfered this read from Impact Guns.

Kimber Ten Pistols

High quality in a high capacity.
The Kimber Ten is a 1911 with a frame that holds a 10 round magazine. Simple as that - the unequaled accuracy and dependability of a Kimber plus more rounds in the magazine and as few design changes as possible. A pistol you can trust.
Compare a Kimber Ten with other high capacity .45 ACP pistols, even the ones that look like a 1911. They change just about everything, starting with the trigger and safety systems. Those changes might sound good in the store but don't necessarily prove out on the range. If you want the best .45 ACP and high capacity, you still want a Kimber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the Ten pistols have the custom features expected from Kimber, and the all-new polymer frame is almost identical in dimensions to a standard single stack. Kimber frame inserts are machined from the finest aluminum and steel, then molded into a polymer body. This is more expensive than machining an investment casting like other brands but the Kimber insert is more precise and lasts a lifetime. This year, the Kimber Tactical Extractor is standard on every ten pistol. Other features include stainless steel slide, polymer beavertail grip safety and mainspring housing. The new Ultra Ten II CDP from the Custom Shop is the ideal .45 ACP carry pistol. Custom features include night sights and carry melt treatment. In addition to replacement 10 round magazines, pre-ban 13 round magazines are also available. They are offered for sale (where legal) through Kimber Master Dealers and the Kimber Custom Shop. They have the same overall length as the standard magazine included with each Pro Carry, Stainless or Gold Match Ten pistols, and fit flush with the bottom of the grip.

Note: Kimber is now offering a fired case with any gun for sales in New York and Maryland. We are charging an extra ten dollars for this option, which will automatically be billed to you if you live in these two states.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top