JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
up for trade: Kimber TLE/RL II 1911 45acp. This is one of the older models first owner purchased sometime in the early 2000s. Fantastic shooter, does have some wear on most of the usual places for a 1911 carried in a holster but not bad. Can get better pictures for those interested. Has night sights that are still good with plenty of life. Not interested in selling at this time so please don't ask just trades. Looking for Nice non-Railed 1911 in trade preference being Sig, maybe another Kimber, nice SR1911, Or nice Remington R1 enhanced or A Para ordinance with extras depending on model etc. Not so interested in threaded barrel models I prefer more standard 1911 with up curved beaver tails such as this one. I might consider other offers, Worst I can say is no but preferred another 1911. Hit me up on here or call/Text 451-430-one one 44.

20191223_192400.jpg 20191223_192417.jpg 20191223_192428.jpg 20191223_192509.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, they can be good shooters, but as I found out with mine. Heavy for CCW, and still good in a shoulder holster.
Nice fresh Nites, as my gun was from the Fall, and I've shot 80 rounds through it.

The Kimber mag seems to be a junker, but the Mec-Gar is solid.

I have other 10mms, and my Kimber and XD OSP are on the block.

However...You are spot-on for a price.

Yes, they can be good shooters, but as I found out with mine. Heavy for CCW, and still good in a shoulder holster.
Nice fresh Nites, as my gun was from the Fall, and I've shot 80 rounds through it.

The Kimber mag seems to be a junker, but the Mec-Gar is solid.

I have other 10mms, and my Kimber and XD OSP are on the block.

However...You are spot-on for a price.
Thank you! It is a really fine firearm to be sure but heavy is an accurate statement but not heavier than my N Frame Smith and Wessons. mostly I'm curious as to what's out there that someone might want to trade. I appreciate your insight I try to be as realistic as possible with my prices and value I put on things.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.