JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost brand-new Kimber Tactical Law Enforcement (TLE) chambered for 10mm. I bought this gun new from Sportsmans Warehouse in February, and I bought this particular one because it is a little tighter and more solid feeling than most Kimbers I've felt, and also turned out to be extremely accurate too. I've put less than 500 rounds through it so far, so it's not even broken in yet. There are virtually no signs of wear or marks. The night sights are probably the brightest I've seen on any gun so far. Only selling because I don't use it enough and need cash.

I also added an increased power Wolff mainspring (not recoil spring) to help mitigate the recoil of some hotter 10mm loads, which I never ended up using in this gun. I also added an EGW flat bottom firing pin stop, which fits better than the original Kimber one. The combination of the heavier mainspring and flat bottom firing pin stop help reduce recoil and negate the increased wear that comes from using full-power rounds. For more info on why I did this check out this thread: http://10mm-firearms.com/general-discussion/1911-owners-we-are-doing-it-wrong!/

Comes with the original box and all the goodies that come with that, as well as an extra Kimber mag for a total of two mags, and the original firing pin stop. Asking $950, which is much less than I paid for this (Gun alone was $1070, mag $40, and other parts were $34).

Not really looking for trades, but if you have something you think I might like then feel free to offer; I'm a nice guy so I'll respond politely ;)

Thanks for looking!
Brad

DSCN0022.JPG

DSCN0020.JPG

Last Edited: